THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Born to be alive ( a Journey through Time)

I'm the fire,
I never tire;
To strive higher,
To move further.

To realize there's no perfection,
Instead there's correction;
That life doesn't offer completion,
But still, there's satisfaction.

Willing to be a harbour,
For those in need of favour;
If there will be an ideal one for me,
To reciprocate my fond for most but the scums and calamity.

For living,
Makes me alive,
For believing,
Is my soul's jive.

This I'm certain ~~ I've decided,
A Don Quixote I am not;
Daring to continue the adventure I embarked,
Regardless of the price ~~ with all I got!

I celebrate life,
With a high high-five;
As long as I'm breathing,
I live the life of the living!











0 comments: