THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

Hand-in-Hand

With only a picture and a song,
My fond has not wither;
For that I long too long,
That smile you had forever.

Strolling and rolling on the sand,
At the finish line ~~ cheering me till the end;
And,
We're each other's fan.

Going hand-in-hand,
Taking me to be your man;
For you I will ~~ no matter where and when,
I'll do all I can.

Being an ideal pair,
Never to be in despair;
Someone who reciprocate my care,
Lighten all burden I bare.

To share the thick and thins,
Be with me forevcr;
Through ups, downs and in-betweens,
And count on each other.

Sharing an ice-cream ~~ being who we are,
Our seashells in a jar;
Under the midnight star,
You told me we'll soon be far.

Your touch evokes my hearbeat,
Your whisper so soft it blows me off;
With your peepers you plead,
My heart is capsized, my feelings dissolve.

Till now ~~ I still believe,
You'll be back;
You wouldn't just leave,
Turning me behind your back.





It's a poem i wrote some time back, tell me what you think, really appreciate the feedback.

0 comments: